Salary - £27,231 - £30,039
Location - Dundee and Glasgow
Hours - 37 hours per week
Closing Date -7th June 2022 at Midnight
Reference - ID2022-3100
Employment Type - Permanent
The successful candidate will join the Agency’s emerging People Services team and will deliver/design the learning activities that will train the staff who will administer the devolved benefits. This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in the development and delivery of the technical, skills and behavioural learning that will support delivery of the devolved benefits.
• Working alongside Programme/Project and Operations colleagues to fully understand technical requirements of the new benefits and developing a range of appropriate & creative learning activities, making best use of technology and appropriate learning methods/media.
• Deliver innovative and flexible learning solutions, across a multi-functional business, that provide real support to operational colleagues with different learning needs and capabilities.
• Use coaching skills to support and challenge learners and embed coaching in the organisational culture.
• Monitor and evaluate training activities to measure quality and effectiveness of learning delivery.
• Provide an effective point of contact for L&D by developing positive and effective relationships with the agency’s operational managers and programme colleagues to ensure learning support is focused and effective.
Social Security Scotland are a Disability Confident Employer. We will consider and implement any reasonable adjustments you may require throughout the recruitment process and during the course of your employment, should you be successful in securing a post. If you feel you may require assistance with any part of our recruitment process, please contact us at Recruitment@socialsecurity.gov.scot.
More information about the role and how to apply is available at: Learning & Development Facilitator/Designer in DUNDEE | Careers at Agnes Husband House (icims.com)