Salary - £21045-£23233
Location - Glasgow
Hours - 37 hours per week
Closing Date - 24th August 2022 at Midnight
Reference - ID2022-3460
Employment Type - Permanent
The Place Services team are at the heart of Social Security Scotland ensuring all of the Agency’s estate is safe for everyone using them and all statutory building regulations and guidance are adhered to.
We are comprised of four different work streams- Workplace, Front of House, Smarter Working and Travel & Transport with a central support team.
This role sits within Workplace but the nature of the role means there will be collaboration and close working with all other parts of Place Services as well as teams across Social Security Scotland.
Workplace Glasgow are responsible for the safe day to day running of the office at 220 High Street, Glasgow.
We liaise with our landlords and contractors, raising issues as and when they arise.
This role is mainly office based but there may be opportunities to work from home in line with business requirements.
This role will involve some manual handling.
• Supporting the Workplace Officers to ensure the building is safe for everyone to use. This will involve some manual handling- moving furniture, deliveries and other items around the building. Tools to assist and training will be provided.
• Working flexibly to support the Workplace Team with general administrative duties within set deadlines.
• Maintaining team logs on eRDM (electronic Records Management System), adhering to relevant naming procedures.
• Respond to Workplace issues raised through the service desk (JIRA)
• Monitor the team mailbox, ensuring correspondence is directed to the correct responsible person within Place Services in a timely manner.
• Support project work in relation to accommodation issues;
• Working with colleagues across our Glasgow and Dundee buildings to deliver priorities and functions.
• Communicating with internal and external stakeholders via telephone and Microsoft Teams, including taking minutes of meetings.
Social Security Scotland are a Disability Confident Employer. We will consider and implement any reasonable adjustments you may require throughout the recruitment process and during the course of your employment, should you be successful in securing a post. If you feel you may require assistance with any part of our recruitment process, please contact us at Recruitment@socialsecurity.gov.scot.
More information about the role and how to apply is available at: Workplace Support Assistant in GLASGOW | Careers at SOCIAL SECURITY GLASGOW (icims.com)