Salary - £27,231 - £30,039
Location - Dundee and Glasgow
Hours - 37 hours per week
Closing Date - 05/10/2022
Reference - ID2022-3739
Employment Type - Permanent
As a payment resolution officer within the Fraud and Error Resolution Unit you will undertake a range of activities to ensure that Social Security Scotland upholds our core values of dignity, fairness and respect while helping to ensure the safeguarding of vital resources for the people of Scotland for people who need them. The successful candidate will demonstrate flexibility, be comfortable in a changing environment, and enjoy working collaboratively to identify opportunities for improvements, exploring new ideas and solutions.
• Monitoring bank accounts, preparing reconciliations, requesting transfers of funds and setting up payments with extensive use of financial systems including Bankline.
• Handling client calls in relation to payments in a warm and friendly manner, building trust with dignity and respect.
• Supporting the finance team to deliver financial systems and processes for all new benefits being delivered while ensuring continuous improvement and refining of existing processes.
• Participate in testing the systems and processes established as required.
• Working flexibly across the team taking on a range of other work as required to ensure that priorities are met.
Social Security Scotland are a Disability Confident Employer. We will consider and implement any reasonable adjustments you may require throughout the recruitment process and during the course of your employment, should you be successful in securing a post. If you feel you may require assistance with any part of our recruitment process, please contact us at Recruitment@socialsecurity.gov.scot.
More information about the role and how to apply is available at: Payment Resolution Officer in Dundee | Careers at Enterprise House (icims.com)