Salary - £33,120 - £37,936
Location - Dundee or Glasgow
Hours - 37 hours per week
Closing Date - 13th February 2023 at Midnight
Reference - ID2023-5414
Employment Type - Permanent
Are you looking to work in the largest and most complex IT and digital change programme since devolution?
Do you have existing experience of web front-end development, with a strong focus on delivering consistently to a high quality?
If so, our Front-End Developer role could be for you.
The Front-End Developer will be instrumental in the successful design and implementation of new features and products. The Developer will work in collaboration with the development team as well as the test, infrastructure and release management functions to ensure successful delivery of national programmes.
• Design robust, scalable, open and secure services using cloud commodity services and web front-ends ensuring delivery to the highest standard.
• Develop and test new features and products, working with the test team to ensure that high quality code is delivered in a timely manner. The code will be performant, robust and able to be supported and maintained over the long-term.
• Consume web APIs, using RESTful principles, which are usable, high performance and sustainable.
• Work with specialist teams to deliver usable, accessible solutions that meet users’ needs and exceed user expectations.
• Assist with software testing, including, but not limited to system testing, exploratory testing and user acceptance testing.
• Assist with infrastructure management including concerns such as system monitoring, capacity planning, disaster recovery and failure diagnosis.
Social Security Scotland are a Disability Confident Employer. We will consider and implement any reasonable adjustments you may require throughout the recruitment process and during the course of your employment, should you be successful in securing a post. If you feel you may require assistance with any part of our recruitment process, please contact us at Recruitment@socialsecurity.gov.scot.
More information about the role and how to apply is available at: Front-End Developer in Dundee | Careers at Enterprise House (icims.com)