Salary - £52,355 - £65,276
Location - Dundee and Glasgow
Hours - 37 hours per week
Closing Date - 11th April 2023 at Midnight
Reference - ID2023-5775
Employment Type - Permanent
Are you dynamic and highly motivated individual?
Do you have experience of successfully delivering digital services?
If your strengths include project management, collaboration and motivation toward delivering large scale digital citizen services, then we’re looking for Technical Platform Owners to contribute to our journey of growth.
Social Security Scotland, an Executive Agency of the Scottish Government is implementing the largest, most complex IT programme of change since Scottish devolution. We will deliver a social security system to support the people of Scotland for decades to come as a directive mandated in the Smith Commission published in 2018.
What do we offer you?
We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops, and retains only the best talent.
- C1 - Salary between £52355 - £65276
- Flexible working arrangements with potential of up to 4 days off per month.
- You will have an annual leave allowance of 5 weeks, rising to 6 weeks after 4 years. In addition, the Scottish Government observes 11½ days public and privilege holidays, dates of which are set annually.
- Workplace adjustments for everyone that needs them to ensure your comfort and safety in your new role.
- Learning and development opportunities to support your personal and professional growth.
- Career progression – join a rapidly growing and developing organisation with excellent opportunities for career advancement.
- Contributory Pension Scheme (employee contributions 5.45% employer contributions 27.1 - 27.9%).
- Health and wellbeing support including 24 hour access to our Employee Assistance Programme, plus counselling support available for all.
- Engagement with benefits product owners to ensure business requirements and cross cutting alignment is factored in to option appraisals
- Collaborative engagement and build strong working relationships across the Chief Digital Office branches and key stakeholders to ensure alignment of a service provision to meet the needs of Scottish citizens
- Provide technical oversight to identify and procure the strategic common components including cross government engagement, technical planning and security risk that align to the Chief Digital Office Strategy
- Transition products and components into a live service operation ensuring that service design documentation is in place and underpinned by appropriate support and maintenance arrangements
- Production and validation of Option Appraisals and Outline / Full Business Case documents to support Social Security Programme investment decisions
- Undertake initial assessment of technical discovery solutions including services which may already exist in the Scottish Public Sector or wider UK Government landscape
Social Security Scotland are a Disability Confident Employer. We will consider and implement any reasonable adjustments you may require throughout the recruitment process and during the course of your employment, should you be successful in securing a post. If you feel you may require assistance with any part of our recruitment process, please contact us at Recruitment@socialsecurity.gov.scot.
More information about the role and how to apply is available at: Technical Platform Owner | Careers at Social Security Scotland (icims.com)