How to complain

You can get someone to complain on your behalf. This can be a relative, friend or someone else you trust.

Once you've made your complaint you’ll get a unique reference number that you can use if you wish to contact us to enquire about the progress of your complaint. We'll try to resolve your complaint in 5 working days. If it is complex and needs more investigation then we'll try to resolve it in 20 working days.

If you want to be kept up to date with the progress of the complaint we will ask for your name and contact details. You can give your feedback anonymously and we will still give you a unique reference number.