Combined Shape Created with Sketch. !

Supporting information: Third sector organisations fee claim guidance

If you are a third sector organisation filling out a request for supporting information, you can claim a fee.

You can do this by completing a fee claim form and sending it to Social Security Scotland.

This guidance covers:

  • who can claim a fee
  • filling out the fee claim form
  • after filling out the form
  • what to do if you have a problem filling out the form

Who can claim a fee

You can claim a fee on behalf of your third sector organisation if you are both:

• employed by a third sector organisation

• asked to complete a supporting information request by Social Security Scotland

You will need to submit a claim on behalf of your organisation. You can do so by filling out the fee claim form.

Filling out the fee claim form

You’ll be sent a fee claim form when Social Security Scotland sends you a request for supporting information.

The fee claim form will ask for the organisation’s:

  • name
  • address
  • contact details
  • bank details
  • VAT details, if appropriate

You will also be asked to provide information about the client, who you are providing supporting information for.

The form will also ask for the:

  • client’s name
  • client’s date of birth
  • date supporting information was requested

If you have a problem filling out the form, you can contact Social Security Scotland on 0800 182 2222

After filling out the fee claim form

Return the completed form in the envelope provided or an alternative envelope to the relevant address:

Child Disability Payment
PO Box 27167
G4 7EA


Adult Disability Payment
PO Box 27178
G4 7ED

Sign up to our newsletter

If you are an organisation or individual who works with people who may need information or support on any of our benefits, sign up to our stakeholder newsletter.

We'll never send you content you haven’t asked for and you can opt out at any time.

Please enter a valid email address

Read our privacy policy