Disability Living Allowance to Adult Disability Payment – Case Transfers
This event is for stakeholders who support individuals or families who are living with a disability, long-term health condition or terminal illness, who are currently in receipt of Disability Living Allowance, which is currently delivered by the Department for Work and Pensions.
These events specifically relate to the transfer process from Disability Living Allowance to Adult Disability Payment for individuals who were born after 8 April 1948 and who;
- report a change of circumstance to their disability or health condition;
- are in receipt of an award of Disability Living Allowance that is due to end or be renewed after the launch of Adult Disability Payment; or
- ask to have their award moved to Adult Disability Payment
These session will include details of:
- how clients currently on Disability Living Allowance will be selected for case transfer
- the policies and processes which will underpin the transfer process
- the end to end client journey
- how we will communicate with clients throughout this process
Adults currently in receipt of Personal Independence Payment from the Department for Work and Pensions will follow a different case transfer process. Details of this can be found on mygov.scot.